Please see the MiCA wiki for tutorials and documentation
MiCA is a Java framework for composable gossip applications.
MiCA introduction video
MiCA paper (recommended reading if you plan to use MiCA for your 5412 project)
- For Prof. Birman's 5412 couse, MiCA is made available as an Eclipse project via a Git repository. This makes it easy to push bug fixes, if necessary. A JAR file with MiCA and its dependencies can be provided upon request.
- Instructions to clone the repository inside Eclipse using the EGit plugin are below.
- If you prefer to use Git from the command line, you can do this without EGit by cloning the repository git://github.com/lprincehouse/MiCA.git and using it as an Eclipse workspace.
- Install the EGit Eclipse plugin
- Using EGit in Eclipse, check out the master branch of the MiCA Git repository git://github.com/lprincehouse/MiCA.git
- Start by right-clicking in the Package Explorer frame. Choose Import -> Projects from Git
- Use a separate Eclipse project for your own code. Edit your project's build path to add MiCA as a project dependency.